Accessing output folder?

Hi,

I have a model weight stored in one Project. I want to use this in another project. How can I do this?

1. You can’t use output models from ONE Project in second project without reuploading them. Project ONE is seperated from project TWO.

In my opinion the easiest and the fastest way to copy models between projects is to use notebook.

1. Start notebook in Project ONE. For example use Worker type = gcp-small, Python version = Python 2 and Leading library = base. It doesn’t matter what library or Worker type you use - this is the cheapest option and we will use this notebook just to copy files between projects.
    In section: Paths to inputs visible for Notebook please add your model. For eaxmple:
/ONE/output/model

In notebook you should see your model in /input directory:

!ls /input

should print

model

To upload model to project TWO please write:

!neptune data upload /input/model --project-key TWO

this will upload model from project ONE to project TWO.

!neptune data ls --project-key TWO
Current project: TWO
-rw-r--r--	65.6K	2018-02-26 10:31:00+00:00	model
  1. Now you can run experiment in project TWO and use your model.

Alright thank you!

It works.

Sudharshan Chandra Babu

The National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli ( NIT Trichy )

rzralek

February 26
  1. You can’t use output models from ONE Project in second project without reuploading them. Project ONE is seperated from project TWO.
    In my opinion the easiest and the fastest way to copy models between projects is to use notebook.
  1. Start notebook in Project ONE. For example use Worker type = gcp-small, Python version = Python 2 and Leading library = base. It doesn’t matter what library or Worker type you use - this is the cheapest option and we will use this notebook just to copy files between projects.

In section: Paths to inputs visible for Notebook please add your model. For eaxmple:

> /ONE/output/model

In notebook you should see your model in /input directory:

> !ls /input

should print

> model

To upload model to project TWO please write:

> !neptune data upload /input/model --project-key TWO

this will upload model from project ONE to project TWO.

> !neptune data ls --project-key TWO
> Current project: TWO
> -rw-r--r--	65.6K	2018-02-26 10:31:00+00:00	model