Working locally without uploading source code

Is it possible to work locally with Neptune without uploading my python files to the cloud?

I would like to run workloads on my local GPU setup (which I know is possible using the run command). I noticed that my python sources being sent automatically to the cloud, even though I chose the run command for the hello-gradient-descent example.

You can add following line to your neptune.yaml file:

exclude: ['*']

Then when you create experiment by running

neptune experiment run

It will not upload any sources from your directory.
You should see uploading message like one below:

>                                                                                                                                                                                 
> Experiment enqueued, id: SAN-1                                                                                                                                                  
>                                                                                                                                                                                 
> To browse the experiment, follow:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
> https://app.neptune.ml/dashboard/experiment/163965ef-cb3e-4a7e-89ad-f74e3bb38607?getStartedState=folded                                                                                                                                                                      
>                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Calculated experiment snapshot size: 0 Bytes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sending sources to server: 0.00B [00:00, ?B/s]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ```

Thank you ! That works!