Uploading recursively on Windows - Failed to call upload_data_as_tarstream

I can upload individual files. However, when I try to upload multiple files recursively it fails with: Failed to call upload_data_as_tarstream. I use Windows 10, Python 3.6 and neptune v2.7.5.

I receive the following error message repeatedly:

deepsense.neptune.common.api.utils ERROR    utils.py:122 - log_exception() Failed to call upload_data_as_tarstream
2018-03-19 16:12:28,741 deepsense.neptune.common.api.utils ERROR    utils.py:123 - log_exception() status: 500, response_message: Internal Server Error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\neptune\common\api\utils.py", line 159, in func_wrapper
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\apis\default_api.py", line 11381, in upload_data_as_tarstream
    callback=params.get('callback'))
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\api_client.py", line 329, in call_api
    response_type, auth_settings, callback)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\api_client.py", line 154, in __call_api
    post_params=post_params, body=body)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\api_client.py", line 365, in request
    body=body)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\rest.py", line 164, in POST
    body=body)
  File "C:\Users\jacob\Anaconda3\envs\tensorflow-1.6\lib\site-packages\deepsense\generated\swagger_client\rest.py", line 132, in request
    raise ApiException(http_resp=r)
deepsense.generated.swagger_client.rest.ApiException: (500)
Reason: Server Error

The fix for uploading data on Windows will be in the next release. Sorry for that!

We will release new version of neptune-cli on Monday. It will solve upload issues on Windows.

New version of cli with fix for upload issues on Windows has just been released.

Thank you. I can confirm that the new version fixes this issue.