Uploading Images to the Wiki directly

Hey,

Can you upload local images directly to the wiki page? Besides the url embedding.

Thnx

Hi @Mahdi,

Right now we only support insert by using url.

Besides upload from local machine, would you be interested in quickly inserting images or charts from your experiments/notebooks tracked in Neptune? Would such option address your need?

Best,
Kamil

Hi @kamil.kaczmarek,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, this will not help. Inserting images or charts from my experiments directly is definitely a nice feature, but it can already be done. It’s a matter of quickness.

Some of the images are generated after the experiment is finished and thus not tracked. I am also interested in testing the experiments on new data, which I didn’t have when I created the experiments. Afterwards, adding my notes and comments on how each experiment performed on the new data.

Best,
Mahdi

Hi @Mahdi,

You can always add notes - even when experiment is completed - in the details tab. There is description field, like below (example):

Also in the Wiki you can mention an experiment, like this: !EXP-123. Type “!” - to trigger autocomplete.

Do you think that linking experiments or grouping them somehow, would help you?

Best,
Kamil

Hi @kamil.kaczmarek,

Thank you for your replay. Yes, Linking experiments would definitely help.

Hi @Mahdi,

Thanks for that. We are designing how this linking should work. Please feel free to share any ideas :slight_smile:

Best,
Kamil