We are planning a maintenance break from 8am to 11am UTC on Thursday.
New version of Neptune (branch 2.5) has been just released.
NOTE: You have to upgrade your neptune-cli:
pip install -U neptune-cli
In case of login problems, please clean cache and reload page - sometimes there is some webbrowser’s cache issues.
- CLI: 2.5.1
- docs.neptune.ml: 2.5.0
- backend: 2.5.1
- frontend: 2.5.0
- workers: 2.5.0
- properties tab that aggregates all information about experiment
- neptune.yaml does support worker, environment and input
- speed up upload of many small files (e.g. source)
- starting notebook using CLI
- new Variables tab
- possibility to navigate to the experiment’s directories directly from properties tab
- added experiment’s short id to breadcrumbs for easier navigation
- disable links to deleted projects and experiments in detailed billing
- display more useful information about Environment and Worker on experiment’s dashboard
- many small improvements
Due to some performance issues, we need to extend the maintenance window for about 30 minutes