New version of Neptune has been just released.
NOTE: This release introduces changes breaking backward compatibility.
You have to upgrade your
pip install -U neptune-cli
- CLI: 2.1.2
- docs.neptune.ml: 2.1.1
- backend: 2.1.4
- frontend: 2.1.1
- Added new, simplified experiment parameters. You need to change your code to fit Neptune 2.1 parameters model.
Changes introduced in parameters:
neptune.Context().paramsis no longer supported,
parametersection is no longer supported in
- read more about new parameters here.
- Introduced new leaderboard with the following new functionalities:
- reordering columns via drag and drop, addressing,
- resizing columns,
- editing experiment’s meta data inline from the leaderboard (name, tags, notes),
- new columns:
- running time,
- source code size,
- source code md5sum,
- git hash,
- worker type,
- Added ability to place column in a fixed, right part of the leaderboard, that doesn’t move while scrolling (helpful for comparing experiments by specific column).
Short IDfor easier experiment distinction.
- Added ability to resize dashboard pane and almost hide it when notebook is enabled.
- Added new environment:
- Changed directory where code is executed from
/neptune. User can write to
/neptune. Partially addressed problem.
- Fixed bug with not working
neptune run --environment.