New version of Neptune has been just released.
neptune-cliallowing execution of any command in Neptune.
- Fixed bug with invalid authentication token during experiment execution. Details.
- Fixed bug with failing
gitcommand not found. Details.
- Added documentation about
neptune.Context()– entry point to Neptune from your source code. Details.
- Incorrect number of values calculated for range passed as a grid search parameter.
Range (1, 4, 1) should resolve to list [1, 2, 3], but right now it resolves to [1, 2, 3, 4].
- Sometimes experiments are aborted due to lack of resources.
- User gets HTTP 404 when clicking “Browse files” on a running job.
- Cancelling subscription does not work.