Can't run experiments anymore after latest update

since I updated to the latest version, every experiments fails within seconds showing this error message:

5.66446 Traceback (most recent call last):
5.664769 File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deepsense/neptune/job_wrapper.py”, line 109, in
5.664941 execute()
5.665102 File “/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/deepsense/neptune/job_wrapper.py”, line 105, in execute
5.665292 raise ExperimentExecutionException(“Exception during experiment execution”, ex)
5.665453 deepsense.neptune.exceptions.ExperimentExecutionException: (‘Exception during experiment execution’, IOError(2, ‘No such file or directory’))

running experiments also fails after a few minutes showing the same error message.

Hi @fschilder,

Thanks for your report. Could you provide id of your experiment, so I can have closer look on this problem?

EDIT:

Hi @fschilder ,

I think that I already found your failed experiment by myself.

In your experiment 0e6b9307-e8a1-43d8-9fc6-cf90b055fdf5 you are trying to open file /input/blend_it_all.csv.gz (line 41).
But experiment was created with command: neptune send --environment keras-2.1.4-gpu --worker gcp-gpu-medium --input train.csv --input test.csv --input sample_submission.csv --input silver.csv.gz so you have not added this file to inputs.

I know that error message was misleading. We will try to make it more user-friendly.